- With the hectic pace and demands of modern life, many people feel stressed.
- Our stress and tiredness make us unhappy, impatient and frustrated.
- We are often so busy we feel there no time to stop and meditate!
- But there is if you find The Right Method!
A Complete Meditation Practice.
- A Human is made up of Mind Body and Speech!
- So it makes sense that a complete meditation practice would encompass all these 3 aspects.
- We do this by using Mudra, Mantra and Visualisation to enable the mind to enter it’s natural state.
Mudra, Mantra & Visualisation
Mudra: is a simple hand position or body gesture.
Mantra: is a series of words chanted silently.
Visualisation: A series of thoughts.
How It Works
Think of the internet. It is a vast depository of knowledge. But to access it you need a modem,account and password. Mudra, Mantra and visualisation works in a similar way, allowing one to access the healing wisdom that is within everyone.